Is there discord in your family? Is their grief from trauma or loss? Do you want to create peace, responsibility-taking, clear communication, and joy? I work with families to quell the misery. Together, we cut through assumptions, misunderstanding, and pain to identify the real trouble, and work together to solve it.
Family therapy often:
- Helps people hear each other across generational gaps. – Like a “horse whisperer” but for people across the lifecycle.
- Teaches parents how to engage and guide their children through difficult times.
- Supports siblings (young and old) in healing wounds between them or between them and their caregivers.
- Ensures that each family member, no matter how old or with what level of authority has space to share their experiences and to feel heard by others.
- Ends the tyranny of unhelpful patterns and to builds new, better patterns of action and communication.
- Guides people into communication and action strategies that work.
To learn more about the Family Therapy services offered at Pear Tree Therapy, contact Lindsey Jay Walsh today.
Get Started Today!
Call or write for information.